Chinese Enterprises Sales Representatives
- Driving sales for our Information And Communication Technology(ICT) products.
- Building long-term, high-level relationships to maximize sales potentials. Managing the customer relationships at all levels.
- Independently complete the business process of the company such as negotiation, contract signing, expenses and more.
- Responsible for exceeding sales quota within an assigned requirement. This position requires the ability to handle and resolve tasks independently.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or Marketing and equivalent, the experience of ICT industry preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Server hardware, familiar with virtual Server, server hosting, Internet IP products, enterprise IT application, etc.
- Passionate about sales. Excellent communication, marketing, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and good teamwork spirit and customer service consciousness.
- Familiar with channels sales concept. Experience in channel sales and marketing preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of sales Experience of ICT industry preferred.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary = basic salary + commission + bonuses
Functional categories: sales representative:
ICT Sales Engineer
- Serves as a primary technical liaison for sales managers, customers, pricing team, project managers and Network Operations.
- Aggregating customer's technical requirements directly through sales, or through a customer visit, and designing a solution around those requirements.
- Identify technical solutions and define technical requirements for service implementation, understanding customer's existing network, key locations, and technical needs
- Presenting, demonstrating and communicating the technical capabilities of the company network and associated products and services
- Keeping the sales force appraised of technical updates, and similarly keeping the network group and product development teams aware of forthcoming technical requirements.
- Presenting the technical design/RFP in a complete and well-illustrated fashion to the appropriate sales representatives and/or customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecommunications or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of related sales support experience in telecom.
- Global telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Mandarin verbal and written skills.